The sagemath Game is a new way to learn math. Users are presented with an equation and must find the answer by solving the problem in as few steps as possible.
The game is designed to be fun, interactive, and easy for all levels of math learning. When looking at this game, it becomes apparent that not only does it help you learn more about your favorite subject, but it also helps you improve your skills!
As always, we’re here for you if you need any assistance getting started or have any questions regarding our products!
Sagemath is an online, multiplatform game designed to teach mathematics to students of all ages. It’s free and does not require registration or downloads. You can play it from your computer or mobile device on the website Sagemath Game.
What makes this game different from other maths games is that to succeed, you will have to use mathematical skills and knowledge that is relevant in real life, so instead of using formulas or equations that you are not familiar with, you will have to apply your intelligence and logic to pass the levels.
Six features characterized this game:
1. The levels of difficulty presented in the game are gradually increased. This means that your task is much more challenging to complete at each round than the previous one. This approach helps you to evaluate your mathematical skills and progress accurately over time.
2. You have three lives at every level. When the red bar under your character’s life is completely gone, you lose one life; when you run out of lives, it means that you will have to start again from the beginning. The game saves automatically every time you pass a particular level.
However, sometimes the game’s progress might be lost due to an error in their servers or intentionally. In this case, you can directly contact the developers for assistance.
3. When a player gets stuck in a particular level, they have the opportunity to get help from other users who have passed that level by viewing their solutions. This helps users to learn and improve their skills step-by-step.
4. The game offers various skills that can be developed and improved to improve mathematical knowledge by playing the levels successfully: math, logic, observation, memory, education…
5. To make the game more enjoyable and exciting for its users, it is accompanied by an amusing soundtrack and sound effects suited for every level.
6. It is accessible in many languages, making it available to everyone around the world, although currently, it is only available for computers.
The game can be controlled simply with a computer mouse or touchscreen devices such as smartphones and tablets. The space bar, X key, or M button is used to reset the level if you get stuck or want to give up.
This game is created by two mathematics teachers and developers: David Gosset and Konstantin Listman. Both of them have many years of experience teaching mathematics at the high school level, and they are also the creators of one other educational math website named Mathcats.
To play this game, you need to register and log in. After that, you will need to create a profile for your character, who appears on the screen when you press the PLAY button at the beginning of every level.
In addition, your account has access to many features such as view different solutions submitted by other users, save your progress, and continue playing from a certain level. Later on, check the number of lives that you have left before losing your account.
Depending on the assigned task in each level, it’s possible to classify them into three levels: Easy (green), Medium (yellow), or Hard (red). The tasks are already defined at the beginning of every level, so you don’t have to decide which strategy should be used to complete them.
The main objective in this game is to bypass every level successfully. However, depending on your performance, you will be assigned a specific score that may range from zero to three stars or more, and it affects your rank among other users who play the same level as you. The better your score is, the higher your position is.
This game can be controlled simply by a computer mouse or touchscreen devices such as smartphones and tablets. The space bar, X key, or M button is used to reset the level if you get stuck or want to give up.
Currently, you can access this game in many different languages. These are English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. The list of the other languages that will be available soon is also provided on the website.
If a particular level from your progress is marked as unlocked, it means that you have already passed it successfully. Therefore, if you wish to play that level again, later on, you don’t need to start all over again and can directly access it from your profile or the main menu.
We hope you enjoy playing the sagemath game and find it a valuable tool in unlocking your mathematical potential.
It’s constantly evolving, which means that there will always be new levels for you to explore and conquer and new challenges for you to overcome with friends on the same device or online with Facebook connect. Download sagemath here today!