Do you love to play Mahjongg? Are you looking for a new twist on your favorite game that is challenging and fun? With the Alchemy Game from Boredom Fighter, It has just what you are looking for! In this fast-paced game, players must match tiles by color or number to create chains.
If no more moves can be made, then it’s time to shuffle! But beware! You’ll need quick reflexes and sharp eyesight if you want to beat your opponent! Let’s try Mahjongg Alchemy at Frongames with us.
Mahjongg Alchemy Game is a variation of MahjongMahjong, which is a tile-based game that originated in China. The game’s objective is to remove blocks or tiles by matching them with two identical tiles and removing them from play. Doing this at the right time can lead you to win.
Ever played MahjongMahjong before? Don’t worry; this game has simple, easy-to-master rules that will have you playing like a pro in no time! The tiles are numbered 1 through 144 and are made up of four suits: Bamboo, Orchids, Circles, and Characters.
While all these terms might sound foreign to you at first glance, don’t worry! The game comes with a handy glossary for easy reference. Before you know it, matching tiles will be second nature to you!
1. Review the glossary of terms. This is a must to fully understand the game and be able to play it with ease. You may also check out the manual for more information.
2. Check your player level by tapping My Level. The Top Player is represented by Grandmaster, while Novice is only the beginning of the ladder. You may level up by playing more games and accomplishing specific tasks explained to you later in this guide. Higher levels mean better chances of receiving points, so it is a good idea to start leveling up right away!
3. Click Play to choose which game you want to join. You may select either single or multiplayer mode depending on what you are looking for in a game. You may also choose the number of players and their skill levels.
4. Pick your tiles to start the game using the Draw button. After making your choice, click on a tile again to draw another one or press Back to cancel your action.
5. Match tiles by color or number! You can only match like tiles, i.e., two blue circles cannot be matched with a red circle. The game will highlight the matching tiles for you to see them.
6. Click the “Chain” button to get a hint. You will be able to see all the possible moves on your current tiles, and you can even try it out with one flick of a finger! As much as this is helpful when you are stuck, note that using hints will cost you points! But don’t worry, not all of them are vital to winning the game.
7. When you complete a chain, it will disappear and give you points! Every matching pair you make contributes to your current point total. On top of that, clicking on Quick Score will reveal hidden bonus tiles that may increase or decrease your score depending on what you get.
8. If you can’t make any moves, it’s time to shuffle! But be careful if a tile is on its side when the shuffle ends, it will turn over and become a new tile! Theoretically speaking, these tiles are not gone forever.
Mahjong is a game where you need to have a little luck and a lot of brains. In Mahjongg Alchemy Game Online, the Alchemy refers not only to piecing together tiles but also in matching them swiftly with others.
Thanks for reading our guide! I hope you learned a new game from this article. Download and try it now!