Flying Dodo is a simple game where you are trying to avoid being hit by birds. The more points you score, the better your chances of getting new spells, which allow you to fly higher or faster.
Some power-ups can be collected to increase your score and avoid getting eaten. What’s so great about this game? It’s free!
Flying Dodo has two modes: Normal mode lets users play without any time constraints. In contrast, Timed mode forces players into a fast-paced environment with an ever-increasing number of bird waves coming at them as they fly through the sky, avoiding obstacles all while collecting power-ups for higher scores.
Flying Dodo is a 3D game. Your mission in this fantastic game is to fly around collecting coins by passing through them and then shoot those coins at other objects.
You will earn points for every coin you shoot towards an object, and the more points you get, the better your score will be!
Another fun thing in the Flying Dodo game is that there are many obstacles which you will have to avoid as well, such as the blue circles. If one of these hits you, your energy gauge will go down, and make sure you don’t run out of them!
The features of the online game include:
The new flying dodo accessible game controls are as simple as these: use the WASD keys on your keyboard to move the dodo. To make it flap its wings and fly forward, left-click your mouse button.
And if you want to stop flying, then just right-click your mouse button again! You can also use the spacebar key to shoot a coin towards any object.
The Flying Dodo game was developed by an indie developer and can be played online for free.
Playing Flying Dodo is easy! And here are the steps to follow:
1. First of all, you have to start playing the game by clicking the ‘Play button on the left-hand side corner of your screen.
2. After clicking, the game will load for a few seconds, and then you can play it!
3. On the top left-hand corner of your screen is the ‘Pause’ button. Click on this if you need to pause your current match just because you don’t want to lose any coins while taking a short break from playing or if you’re going to come back later.
4. The Score button allows you to see your score, coins remaining, and your energy gauge. Click on this if you want to know these things while playing the game.
5. Clicking the ‘Levels of Difficulty’ button brings up a small menu with three controls – Easy, Medium, and Hard. The difficulty level you choose determines the movement of your dodo around the screen; if you play in a more complex setting, it will be tough to stay alive and collect lots of coins!
6. On the right-hand side top corner of your screen is the coin counter. Just click this button whenever you want to shoot some coins!
7. Shooting coins is one of the best things in this flying dodo game, click on any currency you see, and if you’re successful, then it will shoot towards an object, your score will increase, and if that coin hits an evil object then there is going to be a lot of explosions!
The first level of difficulty is the EASY setting. This level makes your dodo move faster and gives you more energy.
The second level of difficulty is called the NORMAL mode; this level slows down your dodo so that it will be difficult for you to stay alive, especially when there are many enemies around!
This last level is the HARD setting. This mode gives you a tiny energy gauge and makes it so that your dodo moves extremely slow.
Flying Dodo is a game that will make you feel comfortable. It has the perfect balance of fun and challenge to keep your brain active while also releasing stress in the process. The gameplay never gets old, with new levels and challenges constantly evolving on an ongoing basis.
You can play this game solo or against friends who are either nearby or online via Facebook connect. This is one of those games where it’s hard for someone not to find something they enjoy about it, so be sure to download Flying Dodo today!