Bubble shooter saga is an addicting game that will have you hooked from the first time you play. The game’s goal is to shoot as many bubbles as possible by aiming and releasing your finger on them.
You can also use power-ups to help you get through levels that are too hard for you! It’s a great way to pass the time while waiting for something or when you want some fun entertainment.
The game is easy to play and addictive. The goal is to shoot a group of bubbles to touch each other, which will cause them to disappear.
Some players enjoy the challenge of trying to clear the entire board in one shot. Others like playing on their own or with friends for fun before bedtime.
Bubble Shooter Saga is a free online and offline bubble shoot game. All you need to do is think carefully and line up the bubbles to break them. Aiming at different colored bubbles, you can link three or more bubbles of the same color to pop and score points.
This game includes hundreds of fun levels for your enjoyment! You will find Bubble Shooter Saga free online games to be a very addictive and challenging bubble pop game.
You can play this fun matching game at any time on your PC, tablet, or mobile phone. It is an easy-to-play but hard-to-master game that requires a great deal of concentration and skill to complete! Click here to check out our Bubble Shooter Saga walkthrough!
1. A lot of exciting and challenging levels. All the levels are unique challenges for you!
2. Make combinations of 3 or more bubbles to win points.
3. Come up with a great strategy to clear all the bubbles on each level!
4. Pop 7 bubbles in a row to get a Fire Bubble, as they will burn down all the bubbles on the way.
5. Avoid bubble marbles touching the dangerous dark trap holes. Otherwise, you will lose your game!
1. To move a Bubble Shooter: Touch anywhere on the screen and drag in any direction to move a bubble shooter.
2. To change shooting direction: You can change directions by touching the arrows on the left and right sides of the screen.
3. To change shooting speed: You can change speeds by double-tapping anywhere on the screen or drag back slowly to move a bubble shooter against gravity.
PopBubble is developed by Kurechii games, an online entertainment group featuring talented individuals with a wide range of development skills.
Bubble shooter saga is one of their fantastic games, which has been played and loved by millions on Facebook, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and more.
PopBubble’s mission is to bring the most entertaining experience to players worldwide with fun puzzles and other exciting features.
As you may have noticed, Bubble Shooter Saga is a highly addictive game. But do not worry! We are here to help you out with all of the tips below.
Now there are various levels of difficulty in this game, and we will be starting with helping you get through levels 1- 4. After that, you should be able to beat the game with ease (and without this guide!).
1. When you first play Bubble Shooter Saga, it can be a bit overwhelming and even confusing since you do not know what awaits ahead of you. The main goal is to break all of the bubbles on your screen by lining up three or more same-colored balls together.
You will need to match groups of 3 to pop these bubbles. Just remember: you need to have at least two same-colored balls next to each other, and then the third ball will be released.
2. Each level has a certain amount of moves to finish it (you can see this number on the upper left-hand corner of your screen). The amount of activities you have left is listed at the top left of your screen. You will need to pop all bubbles within this number of moves to pass a level.
So what are we trying to say here? Well, after every move, the remaining number of bubbles and your current score will be updated, so make sure you pay close attention to this! This may seem like a lot of pressure, but believe us when we say that you get used to it very fast.
3. Another essential thing to note is the time limit on each level (you can see what we mean by “time limit” in the picture above). Each level has a certain amount of time to finish it, and if you cannot finish it in time, the game will end.
There is a Confetti Bubble in most levels that will appear once in a while (and this shows up as a yellow bubble). This means that the level’s time limit has been doubled! So when it appears – take advantage of this and try to get rid of all of the bubbles as quickly as possible.
4. When you pop a bubble, it will take all of the surrounding beads (this is important later on when we get to more challenging levels). If you make a match and free up some space around your screen, try to use this time wisely by matching more groups of 3 or even 4!
5. Once you make a match, all of the bubbles that touch that match will also be taken out by accident. So once again – pay close attention to what is happening on your screen and try to remember where the remaining bubbles are while making matches.
There are in total 12 levels of difficulty – here is a quick breakdown of what to expect from each level:
Levels 1-4: It is not too difficult in the first few levels because you will be playing on boards with short side lengths (meaning there are fewer bubbles on your screen).
Levels 5-6: At levels 5 and 6, the screen will be filled with bubbles in fewer moves. You must now use your brain to figure out where you should take them down first.
Levels 7-8: Here is when a lot of people start getting frustrated! Not only are there more bubbles on each level, but it also takes fewer moves to finish the level!
Levels 9-10: At levels 9 and 10, you must play on boards with even more bubbles. The side lengths now are around 15 rows (this is the most extended length you can get in this game). For these levels, it may be a good idea to plan before making any moves at all.
Levels 11-12: Remember that you need to plan before making any move, and the tips we shared above will help a lot!
Your device must have an active internet connection so that the game can check for any updates. Other than that, all you need is a web browser (we recommend Google Chrome) and an updated Flash Player – if your computer does not already have it installed, go ahead and download the newest version of it here.
The main objective is to match three or more bubbles of the same color to pop them. You will need to arrange these balls so that they are lined up equally on both sides and, at the same time, make sure that no bubbles are touching your cannonball.
When you make a match, all of the bubbles that feel the ones in your cannon (as seen in the above picture) will also be popped!
We were blown away by the game and how it is constantly evolving to give you new challenges. As we’ve mentioned before, Bubble Shooter Saga has many social features that let you play with your friends on the same device or online with Facebook connect. If this sounds like something you would enjoy, then head over to Frongames now!